Monday, September 21, 2009

Second Leg of My Journey

Mike and I left for St Geezie on Sunday afternoon. It took us two hours to get him checked out for his leave(vacation). When we stopped for gas we couldn't decide what to get for drinks. Some crazy guy came up to us and told us to we should get bottles of cranberry juice and grapefruit juice and mix them together just like the Sobe drink. Then we saw them. Kool Aid Squeeze Its!!! our choice was clear.
Mike made me takes pictures of the sunset as we were driving. Pictures don't do it justice. I took some pictures of a rainbow but I can't find them. So some friend of my mom's gave us her trampoline. We were going to take it all apart but Mike was having none of that. He removed the legs and had us carry it down the street.You have no idea how impossible it is to get these people to take a family picture. I completely gave up on my dreams of getting them to put on something nice. I had one chance to take this picture and luckily my camera takes two auto shots with ten seconds in between because I noticed after the first one that Josh was wearing sunglasses. After the second flash they were all up and gone faster than the flash itself.
The last meal. We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast on our last day in St George. If you will notice Mike, Jacob and I were all busy on our iPods. Touchscreen all the way baby. Now it's back to grandma's house for the third leg of my journey.

No comments: